Although I don't have a ton of readers yet, I'm sorry that I haven't done much blogging recently.
I have just had sooo much on my mind and a few different topics that I want to write about.
I wanted to write about Twitter and some of the amazing Mom's that I have met so far (@humpsnbump) (@bitofmomsense) (@litemochamom) (@kathleenkaz) (@everythingzenn) (@optimom) (@lindsayglowbaby)... my list can and will go on.
I also wanted to let you know that with the power of Twitter - I won a coffee system in just 48 hours.
I want to write about H1N1 and how I am feeling about it these days.
I also want to write about my kids - how solids are going for Amelia, how we took a couple of steps back (regressed) from "death of pacifier". I also really want to talk about potty training.
My kids have both been sick recently, Jr. Princess then had an ear infection, 1st tooth (teething) and Jr. Puff not only is still coughing with the occasional runny nose (from being sick 2 weeks ago) but now has a bit of a stomach bug.
So, as you can see, that's pretty much it in a nut shell. I will write more in the coming days. I promise.
Thanks for being patient for me.
Thanks for the mention in your post. I'm glad to hear you will be receiving a Tassimo as a result of all our twitter love. Have you received it yet? I'm still waiting for mine. I'm almost out of instant coffee too. I don't have time to make the real stuff these days :>.
ReplyDeleteI hope your kids feel better soon. They are adorable. (I'm LindsayGlowbaby)
Thanks so much for the shout out on your blog (@humpsNbump). It was great chatting with you. I appreciate all of your advice on solids.
ReplyDeleteThe power of Twitter indeed. :)
xoxo humps