Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

I cannot believe that it has been 4 years since that beautiful 28 degree, October 1st day, I got married.

It been quite a journey thus far.

I love my husband. He is a wonderful, hard working and supportive man. Don't get me wrong, there are days that I want to kill him but then again, marriage is a lot of hard work.

I often watch my children as they sleep and I wonder what the next 20 - 30 years has in store for us. There are so many things that I want to do, so many places I want to see. So many things I want to experience with my family.

I'm grateful that I have a husband and I am very grateful to be a Mom to the greatest 2 children in the world.

Happy 4th Anniversary my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment