Monday, October 19, 2009

Halloween


I have to admit - I love all the holidays. I'm such a Hallmark person.

I love Halloween, I love the pumpkins, costumes, witches, bats, etc. In fact I am soooo excited that this time next year, we will be in our house and I will be able to get all dressed up and hand out candy and decorate.

But.. I cannot wait for Halloween to be over this year.

I am all Halloween'd out. My son has been talking Halloween non-stop. I mean, he is obsessed with Halloween .

All we hear around here is "OHHH...Spooky Spider" ..."Happy Halloween"..."Where Pumpkin?"

Yesterday, Jr. Puff came shopping at Longos with me. He told every single person that walked by "Happy Halloween". EVERY SINGLE PERSON!

Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that he loves Halloween.

I also know that come Halloween - he will NOT put on his costume. As of right now, he is either going to be Thomas the Train or Buzz Lightyear. He likes looking at them, but will not let me even try it on him.

Worst case scenario (as we are going to a costume birthday party that day) I will let him stay in his "Bones - Halloween PJ's" and pretend he is a skeleton.

As Jr. Puff would say "Happy Halloween".

No comments:

Post a Comment