In the not too distant past, I set out on the grandest adventure of my life; a journey filled with many unknows, new discoveries, sights and sounds to fill one with both joy and fear. Yet the most exciting, part of my adventure would not be all the wonderful places I discovered, nor the sights or sounds that I heard but rather the discovery life. The strange sounds and smells that came from this being were new and exciting; I had never heard anything like it before in my life. It ooed and awed, it craved attention and wanted me to be close, it was warm and peaceful, though seemingly hungry all the time, but nevertheless I was thrilled to call it my own. Not to worry, I haven’t disrupted the cosmos on some unchartered island in the middle of the Pacific; I had simply become a mom! Now if only I could understand what it was that my baby was asking for, what did all those different cries and gestures mean?
Many of us are in the same boat, seeking to provide our children with every advantage possible to succeed in life, while at the same time easing our anxiety and fear of being first time moms. Imagine if there was a resource or a set of tools that would help you achieve just that, providing you with the necessary insight and tools to understand what your baby is after. I am happy to share with you a fantastic product that has recently become a PTPA Spring Winner and won a stamp of approval: Just Ask Baby Website. A new online service, the site provides professionally produced, science – based videos designed to help parents understanding their babies developing skills and abilities.
Helping parents understand the developmental milestones through baby’s life and providing tools and the methods to support babies in achieving their early goals, Just Ask Baby is an essential resource for first time and expert parents alike. Not only informational, the videos are enjoyable and entertaining to watch as well. Just Ask Baby.com is an easy to use, chalk full of information, interactive website. Moving from module to module couldn’t be easier. Each video is fun, easy to understand and full of helpful tips and advice. As a mom who often turns to the internet for ideas and advice I can honestly say that this is a site that should be in everyone’s favourites. I am sure that you will find Just Ask Baby as informative and useful as I have. Not to mention the fact that it differs from other websites because it gives you information from a baby’s perspective. You get to see what Baby thinks and feels.
If you haven’t already done so, check out the Just Ask Baby site by clicking here. The monthly membership cost is $9.95 and if you decide that you just cannot live without this resource, you can sign up for longer periods of time and get further savings. If you have a friend, family member or co-worker who is about to have a baby, you also have the option to buy the membership as a gift for someone else. Wouldn’t that make the perfect Baby Shower gift?
Giveaway!
Just Ask Baby has generously offered three (3) mommyhood and then some readers, one (1) year memberships to the Just Ask Baby Website.
To enter, visit their website by clicking here, and leave me a comment and tell me why you would love to win the membership.
I will draw a winner on Thursday April 8, 2010.
Good Luck readers!
A great big thank you to Just Ask Baby for sponsoring this contest.
Contest Rules:
1. This contest is open to both US and Canadian residents.
2. All winners will be chosen by random.org
3. In order to claim your prize, all winners must contact me within one (1) week of their name being announced on the mommyhood and then some website. If I do not hear from you in that time, an alternate winner will be chosen.


The Just Ask Baby website looks awesome! I would love a membership because I'm a visual learner and would learn really well from videos (rather than just reading text).
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the chance!
I think this would be a great membership to have. anytime I hae questions I would look at the website for answers
ReplyDeleteThanks
Would love to win this...my sister is having a baby in the Fall, and it would come at a great time...takes the guessing out of 'a hungry cry', 'a wet cry', 'a bored cry'...great give away...
ReplyDeleteThanks
Thanks for participating and all 3 of you are winners - please leave me an email address if you have one.. Thanks and congrads again!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! Thanks Nena! Great blog, by the way...Lena told me about it! :-D
ReplyDeleteMy email adress is josipa_krizmanic@hotmail.com
Thanks again! :-D
Woohoo! Thanks Nena! Great blog, BTW, Lena told me about it! :-D I really enjoyed your blog about the woes of going back to work after the second baby..I'll be facing that situation next month! :-(
ReplyDeleteMy email adress is josipa_krizmanic@hotmail.com
I look forward to reading more of your blogs, and entering more of your great giveaways! :-D
Thanks again!
Josie
My pleasure! I've been a bit behind on my blog as of late, the adjustment to work, etc. But I will have something posted real soon! I will email you the details for your prize this week!!
ReplyDelete