If you have been following my blog, especially some of my older posts, you will know that I am a big believer in alternative and natural medicine and remedies.
So when I was approached by Zax's to test their product and offer a giveaway, I jumped at the chance and am very excited to share this wonderful product with you.
I have a four and half year old boy, so bruises are somewhat of a daily occurrence in our house. Every night after I bathe the kids, I notice all sorts of new bruises. He's four. He is constantly running around, bumping into to things, falling and just being a boy.
I mentioned earlier that I jumped at the chance to use this product because of alternative and natural medicine. This product uses Arnica and Witch Hazel, both of which have amazing healing properties.
After using the product for a few weeks, I noticed that bruises were actually healing faster. The directions say that the cream can be applied 3 times a day. I only applied it once before bedtime and it still worked great.
Did I mention that it recently won the PTPA Seal of Approval!
Giveaway!
Zax's has generously offered ten (10) mommyhood and then some readers, one (1) tube of Zax's Kid's Bruise Cream.
To qualify, you must:
1. Sign up to be a tester at www.ptpamedia.com (and make sure that your profile is at least 80% complete)
2. Follow my blog.
3. Leave a comment below, telling me why you would love to win this product.
I will draw a winner on Monday August 29nd, 2011.
Good Luck readers!
A great big thank you to Zax's for sponsoring this contest.
Contest Rules:
1. This contest is open to Canadian residents.
2. All winners will be chosen by random.org
3. In order to claim your prize, all winners must contact me within one (1) week of their name being announced on the mommyhood and then some website (leave a comment in the winners announcement).
If I do not hear from you in that time, an alternate winner will be chosen.
Good Luck!!
I am a PTPA tester (80% profile) and now a follower of your blog :). I would like to win the cream because I have 3 girls. My eldest 2 are becoming more concerned about their looks but are competetive gymnasts. So, their passion leaves them with a few extra bruises than the norm. They are brave girls so if I could help them out a little with this cream it would be great.
ReplyDeleteI am a PTPA tester with an 80% profile and now follow your blog too. I would love to win this cream because I have an adorable little boy who will be one on friday and is just starting to try walking SO I forsee many many bruises in my near future lol
ReplyDeleteI would love to win this for my son who constantly falls and bruises his knees and elbows!
ReplyDeleteI am a PTPA tester and follow your blog!
Thanks for the giveaway!
Lisa_June at hotmail dot com
I am a PTPA member with 80% or more I also follow your blog. I would love to win this as I have a 14 month old son who never stops unless he is sleeping lol he gets bruises all the time. Thank you for the chance to win :)
ReplyDeletejessicaridder218(at)hotmail(dot)com
I would love to win this for my son who is a daredevil and constantly falls and bruises himself!
ReplyDeleteI became a PTPA tester and am following your blog!
Thanks for the giveaway!