Im back!
I took a very long social media break. To tell you the truth it was kind of nice to disconnect and learn that i am not as tied to my computer as I thought.
I often wonder how society survived before the internet and computers. I remember being a child and not every household had a computer. It seems that today, not only is there a computer, but there are multiples ones in a household and then throw in the odd tablet or two... well.... its much sometimes and I needed a bit of a break. So I took a 3 month break.
Im back.. and I have a really cool contest coming up. Its summer - our kids are all over the place and if your children are anything like mine.... they are covered in bruises... I have something that will help those bruises heal... stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment