Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mabel's Labels Loot Bag Combo Review

I cannot tell you how excited I was to test this product. I LOVE Mabel's Labels. I have been using them for about 2 years now and cannot imagine living without them.

It was only when my son started Daycare that I was introduced to this product. The daycare provider mentioned that it would be in our best interest that we labeled all of our son's clothes so that they don't go missing and are not confused with other kids clothing. So after doing some research on the Internet, I ordered our first set of labels. I labeled his clothes, his bottles, his pacifier. I pretty much labelled everything. When my daughter was started daycare, I did the same thing. When my son started kindergarten last fall, I ordered even more labels... show labels, bag tag.I have used each and every one and just love it.

So when I was given the opportunity to test the "Loot Bag Combo". I quickly jumped on it, especially since my daughters second birthday was only weeks away. What a great loot bag.

I quickly went onto the Mabel's Labels website (www.mabel.ca)  and put in my order.

The Loot Bag Combo set consists of:

1 Bag Tag and
5 Sticky Labels.
When ordering there is minimum order of 6 sets (for 30$)
Additional sets can be added in multiples of 2 for $10
This is what they look like:

Loot Bag Combo
The Bag Tag is fabulous. My son has his attached to his school bag. It is durable and the chain that holds is quite strong as well.
The actually labels are a little too big to be placed on clothes and are not meant for that purpose, Mabel's Labels actually sell one that are specifically designed just for that. These particular labels can be put on lunch bags, cups and bottles, toys and pretty much anything else you can think of.

Not only was I please with the 6 that I got, but I ordered another 22 sets for my daughters party and I can certainly tell you that they were a hit.
You can see in the above picture that there are various designs and themes. There is a lot more than just the 6 designs above.  27 designs to be exact.  So for 5 bucks a piece, I think that these make fabulous loot bags.

Keep them great and creative ideas coming. I am certainly a loyal customer.
Check out the Loot Bag Combo by clicking here.

To check out some of the other recent PTPA winners, go to:

  www.ptpamedia.com


No comments:

Post a Comment