My heart hurts.
First and foremost, I would like to give my deepest condolences to the Hamilton Family.
I have never meet this little boy. I have only seen him in pictures and I have read stories about him. I feel like I know his bright eyes and big smile so well.
Heather, is the Social Media Mom on the PTPA blog that I write for. We have exchanged emails a few times, we have discussed how I felt growing up being the sibling to someone with special needs. She is such a fantastic Mother. Early on she recognized how hard it is to spend time with her 2 other boys because of Zack and his needs. She told me a few times, that she didn't want to make the kind of mistakes that would hurt her other boys. She wanted them to feel loved all the time. Even though little Zackie needed most of her attention. She was trying really hard to find the balance between them. She wanted to know my experience and how I felt growing up. She wanted to learn.
Little Zackie passed away last night. Its taken us all by surprise. The Mommy Community has felt this loss. As a Mother, my heart goes out to her. Only another Mother can understand a mothers love. Little Zackie was only 3 years old. Where is the fairness in that? At such a little age, he had already overcome numerous obstacles and then he got sick a couple of weeks ago and he fought and fought and fought till there was no fight left.
Please take some time to get to know Zack. Heather has a great blog called "Diary of a Supermommy".
http://tjzmommy.blogspot.com
Heather, Paul, Ty and Jayden - May God give you the strength to get through the tough times ahead and know that your entire online family is there for you.
For Zackie:
For Heather:
I am not there
Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there. I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the snow on the mountain's rim,
I am the laughter in children's eyes,
I am the sand at the water's edge,
I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
I am the gentle Autumn rain,
When you awaken in the morning's hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush of quiet birds in circled flight,
I am the star that shines at night,
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there, I did not die.
Author Unknown
RIP Zack.
:~(
ReplyDeleteHe is going to be missed so much.
With tears, I type my condolences.
ReplyDeleteLaura G xo