Friday, October 29, 2010

Win Big with PTPA and Corel

I know that I have been missing in action lately, but I thought that it was super important that I let you know that there is a GREAT contest going on with Corel and PTPA right now.

Here is how you can win:


1. Visit www.ptpamedia.com and create your free account
2. Start completing your profile or skip straight to the referrals section and start telling all your friends
3. Post a comment about the projects your family creates with your photos and videos
4. While you’re logged in don’t forget to join Corel on Facebook and Twitter
5. We’ll be keeping track of the referral leaders
6. At the end of the month winners will be announced on the website
Got a budding artist in the family? The real prize is a Creative Prize Pack from Corel. We’re giving away 10!


Prize packs include 3 Parent Tested Parent Approved Winning Products:

• Corel Paint it!
• Corel Digital Studio 2010
• Corel Photo & Video Pro X3 Ultimate Bundle

In addition, one lucky winner will receive a one-hour telephone tutorial with a product specialist from Corel to walk through all the cool features included in the software.

Don't wait, check out the link now:  
http://www.ptpamedia.com/blog/index.php/2010/10/26/spread-the-word-with-ptpa-win-big-with-corel/

No comments:

Post a Comment