With Christmas approaching less than two months away, I know that some of you have either started or are thinking about starting your Christmas shopping.
Well, the PTPA just announced their latest and greatest Fall 2010 award recipients.
If you have not been following my blog posts and do not know what Parent Tested Parent Approved is, I suggest you continue reading this post and then quickly jump onto the PTPA website by Clicking here.
I don't know how many times as a parent, I have stood in a kids store and held up a product and asked my self the following questions:
Should I spend the money on it?
Will it be useful?
Has anyone else used it?
Have they liked it?
Will my child like it?
PTPA Media aims to answer these types of questions.
The PTPA uses the philosophy "Because Parents Know Best!" and what this means is that PTPA Media uses real parents like you and I, to review products and share our honest opinions on them. Once a product evaluated/reviewed (based on value, functionality, quality and appeal) and depending on the outcome, that product is selected and deemed an award winning product.
Another great thing about PTPA Media - by just a few easy clicks, you too can get involved and review products and even become a part of the Panel of Mom's. The PTPA is always looking for new people.
Take a look, you won't be disappointed.
www.ptpamedia.com
No comments:
Post a Comment