Thursday, September 2, 2010

Wilton Decorating Basics Course

I am very excited to tell you that I have signed up for the Wilton Decorating Basics Course.

I have always been interested in baking, but what truly inspired me was watching a close of friend of mine actually take the hobby up and succeed at it. She made my son the greatest 3rd Birthday Cake.

I love the idea of making my children their own personalized birthday cakes. I also love the fact that I can do this out of the comfort of my own kitchen as well.

My SIL and I signed up for the course together at our local Michaels Craft store. Although Michaels can be pricy when it comes to supplies, the nice thing is that there are always sales going on and there are coupons that are available through their website.

Tomorrow is our first class. I will make sure that I post a blog up as soon as possible and let you know how it goes.

I hope you you will follow me through this journey.

If you want more information on the courses, click here. You can always get more information buy visiting your local Michaels Craft Store as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment