Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I Love Tassimo

If I haven't said it enough times before, I'm going to say it again: I love Twitter.

Not only have I made some new friends and met some fabulous people, I have been given a Tassimo system and won 4 Nintendo DS games for my niece.

If you are a coffee, tea or hot chocolate drinker and don't know what a Tassimo is, you are missing out. It is a beverage system made by Bosch. It is so easy and simple to use and the best part, its versatile.


So now I will tell you how my actual machine came to be.

I heard about the Twitter Tassimo giveaway. I didn't think much about it until quite a few of my friends on Twitter were chosen and actually were given Tassimo machines. I tweeted and I tweeted to @tassimocanada and nothing. I got tired of just tweeting, I sent them an email via their contact us section of their website and not 6 hours later - I was invited to attend the Tassimo Smart Talk Event hosted by Nik Manojlovich and Sarah Richardson.

The event was fantastic. I was able to bring a guest with me and I brought a very close friend of mine.

We got to ask questions and listen to Sarah and Nik talk about renos, entertaining, etc.

When the event was over, I went home with a brand new Tassimo machine and a bag filled of Tassimo goodies.

It was sooo much fun.

I have to admit, I love the Latte so much, I'm still to try other things. I have had this system for 3 weeks now and have only drank Lattes.

If you happen to have a Twitter account, you should follow @tassimocanada. You never know when and if they will have more giveaways.

If your looking to buy that coffee/tea drinker the perfect gift, you should get them the Tassimo. It sold at various retailers - but the one that I know sells it for sure is Home Outfitters.

2 comments:

  1. I totally love my Tassimo, too! My 4 year old actually makes mine and my husband's coffee now! We even have a little tip bowl for him, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congratulations! How fun is that? I've been hearing all about these and dying to see what all the hype is about. :)

    ReplyDelete