We are thrilled to announce that we are pregnant with our 3rd child!
Timing couldn't be better. Over the last few years, we have moved ahead in our careers. Our children have grown a bit and are school aged now. Our child care costs will be reasonable since the other 2 will be in school full days when the baby starts day care and I go back to work after my maternity leave. The only downfall is that we gave away all of our baby stuff - gear and clothes, etc. But - between some of my best friends, family and neighbours, we are slowly collecting their gear. It's weird - this is my third child - but in many ways feels like it is my first. Its been so long since my first two were babies - so many things have changed out there - more bottles to chose from, clothes to buy all over again, bedding, etc. So any advice any of you can give would be greatly appreciated!!
The age difference between the kids worries me sometimes. Between Jr. Puff and the baby will be 7 years and between Jr. Princess and the baby will be 5 years. I often wonder if they will be close. I hope so. I worry that the age gap is too big.
The day I went to my GP's office and told her I was pregnant. I will never forget what she told me. She told me that it would be great and once the first 2 were gone off to school and out of the house, that we would be thankful that this child would still be living at home and that one of them would still be there.
6 months left in this pregnancy and I hope it goes smoothly. So far it hasn't been that easy. I have already spent time on bed rest and modified bed rest. But hopefully now that I am in the 2nd trimester - things can go easy from here.
SOOOOOO excited!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment