Tuesday, September 27, 2011

So Another September Come and Gone...

Another school year started.

Junior Puff started SK this month and he loves it.  It funny, last year he was not quite 4 yet and was the baby of the class. I guess he will always be the baby of the class since he is an end of December baby - but this year its different. He seems bigger. He's adjusted very well to SK. He LOVES to learn and even enjoys doing his homework. Yes, Stefan brings home homework on Fridays that must be returned on Monday.

Yesterday we took him to be evaluated at Kumon for their Junior Kumon reading and math program. He loved it. He woke up this morning and the first thing he said was that he wanted to go to Kumon and do his homework.

I hope that his enthusiasm for school and learning continues throughout his entire academic experience.

I am very proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment