Monday, December 19, 2011

Holiday Cheer

Christmas is my very favorite time of year normally.

This year I had a bit of trouble getting into the Christmas spirit and to tell you the truth - Christmas is less than a week away and Im not feeling it.

Jr. Puff was VERY sick for three weeks with pneumonia. Then Jr. Princess got sick and then Hubs and I did two. We got side tracked by sickness and haven't had the opportunity to get festive. We have a tree... in the garage... I have tons of presesnts... all that need to be wrapped. I wanted to bake... but haven't found the time.. Christmas is just days away.

I know that I will get back home (I am away for work right now). I will put the tree up, I will finish my shopping and I will get everything wrapped. I know that Christmas will be fabulous and the kids will be sooo happy.. but Im just sad that I haven't been into it as I normally would.

2011 was not the best year for us. It was hard and filled with so many health and other challenges. Im looking forward to New Years Eve so that I can ring in the New Year with a fresh start. Out with the old and in with the new...

I am looking forward to writing about all the cool new toys and gadgets we get for Christmas - but for now, I will keep it all a secret!

Happy Holidays and I certainly hope that each and every one of you have and will enjoy the season with loved ones.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nena dear, sorry you didn't had a very good year. I'm sending my warmest Christmas wishes to your way and wishing you to have a more cheerful and joyful christmas this year. Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete